LAMOS EU project was submitted in Cyprus and was accepted, as the first project in the approval list under the VET Sector of the KA2 Action (Strategic Partnerships) of the ERASMUS + Programme.
The aim of the project is to increase the transnational employability by shaping and developing the system supporting the transnational labour mobility and adaptability of employees/workers/ individuals in foreign/international environment with the active participation of companies, stakeholders and training providers.
The objectives of the project are:
- Improving the transnational adaptability of the workforces
- Enhancing the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises, through promoting the adaptability of enterprises and workers
- Increasing the availability of professional transnational career guidance
- Improving the capacity of counsellors and employment & recruitment agencies.
The target groups of the project are:
- direct target group: employees working in foreign environment, individuals interested in transnational labour mobility, counsellors, partner organisations and their staff
- indirect target group: companies and their HR departments, target organisations: VET organisations and institutions, training providers, trainers/consultants of the target organisations; public and private labour actors (employer associations, labour offices, employment agencies).
During the project implementation four main intellectual outputs will be developed:
- Regional Research Analysis Report developed to identify and analyse the national needs in the field of transnational labour mobility and adaptability of employees/workers/individuals in foreign environment, to assist the development of project outputs and that suitable levels of stakeholder & user engagement are achieved throughout the project (including during end-user validation) in the partner countries;
- Model of working with people interested in transnational labour mobility/ support scheme before the mobility and assistance in adaptation in foreign workplace - from the stage of intention to the adaptation in a foreign country. The model will be a guide/instruction for those working with these people on the basis of the developed outputs (O3-O4);
- ICT Tool for assessment of capability and readiness for transnational labour mobility – the ICT tool to measure and diagnose the individual readiness for transnational labour mobility, providing with accurate information about the areas needed to be developed and improved; the ICT tool will be used by trainers and counsellors in their daily work;
- Programme Toolkit - MOBILITY aiming at preparation of individuals (employees and unemployed) for transnational labour mobility & -ADAPT - Training programme and materials, Guide for employers focused on how to adapt an foreign employee in new environment, how to conduct coaching, mentoring towards a new employee from another country/ to enhance the adaptation of individuals/employees in foreign environment - workplace, country, culture, etc. All outputs will be available in English, Greek, Polish, German and Spanish.
The partnership consists of organizations coming from Cyprus, Poland, Greece, Germany and Spain.